Child Health BC, and its partners from across BC have a bold, common goal:
To work together to continuously improve the health status and health outcomes of BC’s children by building an integrated and accessible system of service.
To achieve the goal of improving health status, outcomes and services for BC’s kids, we work together to:
- Partner with communities to embed cultural safety, humility & diversity in our collective work
- Collaborate with primary, community care & public health providers to facilitate community-based approaches that support child health and development
- Enhance specialty and sub-specialty services and care through clinical service innovation
- Adopt a provincial pediatric quality and data strategy to set priorities and track progress
- Strengthen system planning and coordination for child and youth health and wellbeing
Please view CHBC's Action Plan.